Build broken cause of commit aeb98b5a5ac807d23008ed26293244efab103bde, please fix ASAP

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Thu May 19 14:20:10 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 4:15 PM, David Caro <dcaro at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 05/19 16:14, Martin Perina wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > so I probably found the issue why this broke the build. I have checked
> the
> > CI before merging and it was OK,
> > see CI+1 on patch set 20.
> >
> > Now looking at console outputs of those jobs, the build itself failed,
> but
> > build jobs are marked as SUCCESSFULL.
> > So it seems we have a bug in those jobs!!!
>

> We will need a bit more info on which project/jenkins job/build, etc, by
> the
> email  I can't extract the project that failed

​Sorry, here is the problematic patch: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/57052/

The problematic patch is build on patch set 20. It's marked as successfull,
although engine build failed:

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_check-patch-el7-x86_64/1250/console

Anyway, we are preparing reverting patch ...

Sorry for the issue.

Martin
​