[ovirt-devel] Branching out 4.0 tomorrow at 12:00 sharp (IST)

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue May 24 12:17:50 UTC 2016

We have a ticket to track all ACTIONS we need to do in CI:
https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-553

Infra team - we need to allocate a few hours on Wed to make sure all tasks
are done on that ticket to ensure 4.0 is covered:

   - sending patch to yaml to add ovirt-engine-4.0 jobs (standard ci)
   - adding setup/upgrade jobs to 4.0 (clone from
   http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_upgrade-from-3.6_el7_merged/
   )
   - clone findbugs job (still on old jenkins) to 4.0
   - add new 4.0 branches to gerrit hooks
   - add new publisher to 4.0
   - add new ovirt-system-tests job to 4.0
   - add new dao tests to 4.0 (still not migrated to std ci)
   - add 4.0 to stable branch in gerrit hooks

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Tal Nisan <tnisan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just a quick reminder that we are branching out 4.0 tomorrow, we will make
> it at 12:00 Israel time (11:00 CET).
> Patches that will not be merged to master up to this point will not be a
> part of the 4.0 branch and will have to be backported in order to be in 4.0
> as well as to comply to regular stable branch restrictions (include a
> Bug-Url, full acks and so on).

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)