[ovirt-devel] [ATTN] oVirt Engine 4.0 stable branch was created

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed May 25 09:33:19 UTC 2016

Adding infra - please open eyes on any failures on CI,
As usual, we should expect some noise and load on CI as it happens usually
when we add a new branch.

e.

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Tal Nisan <tnisan at redhat.com> wrote:

> As noted yesterday a stable branch for oVirt Engine 4.0 was created.
> From that moment on, every patch that has to be included in 4.0 will have
> to be backported to that stable branch.
> Note that as in all stable branches, a Bug-Url is mandatory and patches
> without a bug <=4.0 will not be merged.
>
> As in the last 2 versions I'll be the stable branch maintainer with Piotr
> as a backup maintainer.

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)