Change in ovirt-engine[master]: core: mask fencing alerts when disabled in cluster

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Mon May 30 07:25:23 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 30 May 2016 at 09:51, Martin Perina <mperina at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just verified that local build is is broken by the same error in
> > HostedEngineDeployConfiguration.
> > I will post a fix for that, but upgrade-job build is correct (raised
> build
> > failure) and check-merged jobs
> > are broken (producing success although build is broken), could you please
> > fix them asap?.
> >

> Since those are std-CI jobs, I've no clue what they do and how to fix
> them, and also no permissions to do so (I'm not an engine maintainer).
> Everything they do is in the automation dir.
>
> You can try to run them locally as well, see [1]
>
> [1]:
> http://ovirt-infra-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/CI/Build_and_test_standards.html#testing-the-scripts-locally
>
> It is an interesting problem though, what could make the build succeed
> inside mock but fail otherwise?

​There's no way how those builds could be successful regardless of using
mock, GWT build had always to fail without patch [2]​, so the issue is
somewhere inside CI/Jenkins/mock magic.

I'm sorry, but I need today to focus in finishing patch for 3.6.7 bug, so I
don't have time to investigate the issue, but IMO it needs to be resolved
ASAP, otherwise
more broken patches can be merged.

@Eyal, is there somebody in CI team who can investigate this (assuming CI
team members have much better knowledge of CI/Jenkins/mock magic
 and standard engine build command raised error correctly)?

Thanks

Martin

[2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/58242