Maintenance and reboot of ovirt-srv17

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Tue May 31 18:50:38 UTC 2016

bumping this old thread:
after [1] was merged we now get alerts for VMs that don't have nested
enabled through puppet:
/Stage[main]/Ovirt_jenkins_slave::Base/Kmod::Load[kvm_intel]/Exec[modprobe
kvm_intel]/returns change from notrun to 0 failed: modprobe kvm_intel
returned 1 instead of one of [0]

assuming the hypervisor is configured properly(no puppet there yet) a
shutdown/run of the VM from the engine resolves the issue(got few of
those today)

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/58338/