Fwd: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: ovirt-mirrorchecker/ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/ovirt mirror site last sync is WARNING **

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Sun Oct 2 09:22:16 UTC 2016

Hi,
It looks like ovirt mirror site is not syncing for the past 48 hours
or so. From the logs I see you are connecting and running rsync, but
the files aren't synchronized.
For example:
http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/ovirt/ovirt-master-snapshot/src/ovirt-engine-sdk/ovirt-engine-sdk-4.1.0.alpha0.20160929gitfd328cd.tar.gz(30/09/2016)
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-master-snapshot/src/ovirt-engine-sdk/ovirt-engine-sdk-4.1.0.alpha0.20160929gitfd328cd.tar.gz
(updated 2/10/2016)

http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-master-snapshot/rpm/fc24/x86_64/vdsm-hook-extra-ipv4-addrs-4.18.999-661.git3267d12.fc24.x86_64.rpm
(doesn't exist @ utwente.nl)
and the  '.timestamp' files on which this alert is triggered.

Also, I would suggest adding '--delete'(if you don't have it yet) to
the rsync command to save some space and to avoid storing unneeded
artifacts.

Can you please have a look?

Thanks!

Nadav.