new jenkins slaves added

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 13:34:46 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

As part of the process of network reorganization and
resource usage optimization, I've spawned 34 new VMs
to be used as Jenkins slaves. They are added to Jenkins
and their hostnames are in workers-phx.ovirt.org zone.

These reside in an isolated subnet inside the PHX
datacenter and access most resources through NAT.

If you need to log in to these VMs please use
the PHX Foreman proxy as a jump host.

There are both CentOS7 and Fedora 24 systems in this
batch which should work just as existing ones, but
if you see any issues - please let me know. The plan
is to add more VMs so that we can do more consecutive
builds.

We currently have 106 slaves of all kinds attached
to Jenkins and with current resources it should be
possible to double this number within the
following weeks.

Regards,
Evgheni Dereveanchin