Can not rebase or push updates to patches with different author

Tal Nisan tnisan at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 11:26:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Up till not long ago it was possible to rebase or push updates to patches
even if I was not the author of the patch, now I've noticed that when
trying to do so I encounter "invalid author" error.
For maintainers (especially in the stable branches) this is crucial and
makes the cycle much shorter as no intervention from the original author is
needed on trivial rebases, can you please restore the old state?

Tal.