[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] branch ovirt-4.0.5 created

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Oct 30 15:25:13 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 6:24 PM, Francesco Romani <fromani at redhat.com>
wrote:

> [...]
Was CI enabled for 4.0.5 branch?
Adding infra as well.

Shlomi, Did we enabled the regex for stable branch already and we don't
need to manually update conf files?

> --
> Francesco Romani
> Red Hat Engineering Virtualization R & D
> Phone: 8261328
> IRC: fromani

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)