[JIRA] (OVIRT-696) create an 'infra-ansible' repo

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 06:42:01 UTC 2016

Quack,

So I've isolated the Vagrant work on a branch, and now wished to submit
the changes in gerrit. Other aspects of the work are really impossible
to separate now, so two parts: layout with MM3, and Vagrant (when the
former is accepted).

Unfortunately, as it is a totally new project, I faced with having no
common ancestors, so I had to transplant all patches.

Also there were no Signed-off-by, but Internet helped me solve this later.

Nevertheless, all that really was bothersome and I'd really like to stop
loosing time on it and work on useful features or fixes instead. So,
please do not accept more reviews yet, as I do not intend to rebase the
whole history of my work again.

Also, I just happen to see my git review called created as many reviews
as commit. It seems adding the Signed-off-by using git commit --amend
--signoff had this side effect, which in turn created as much
*separated* and *unordered* reviews. So I'd need help to cleanup this
mess while I'm trying to find a way to remove these ids without manual edit.

\_o<