[JIRA] (OVIRT-696) create an 'infra-ansible' repo

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 07:21:46 UTC 2016

So cleanup done. In fact the commit hook added them when doing the git
am :-/.

So, when working on a topic branch, people usually intend to work on the
same feature, so to stakup improvements and fixes on the same
"patchset". I fail to see how to do that with git review and the current
commit hook, as it does not seem to care about handling a branch as a
series of patches in the same patchset. Are we supposed to handle the
Change-ID manually?

Please help on this matter, the conflicting docs on Internet did not
really help.