planned PHX oVirt Engine maintenance

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 13:55:07 UTC 2016

Thanks Eyal!

The maintenance was successfully completed.
We're now running on Engine 3.5.6.2-1.el7.centos

No services were affected by this process.
If you notice anything strange please open
a Jira ticket or inform me directly.

Next we'll evacuate the last outdated hypervisor
to EL7 to be able to upgrade everything to 3.6
and eventually to 4.0 levels.

Regards,
Evgheni Dereveanchin