INFO: Bug status wasn't changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA due to the following reason

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 10:35:29 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Dusan Fodor <dfodor at redhat.com> wrote:

> Shlomi, can this be solve just by editing configuration file?

I'm not sure it SHOULD be solved, having patches from multiple products on
the same bug isn't common practise AFAIK.
Before we change the logic we need to agree on what can and can't be done
on oVirt bugs, since we have automation depending on it ( mostly Gerrit
Hooks ).

> On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Michal Skrivanek <
> michal.skrivanek at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> I got this comment below for one of our bugs. It’s a _common_ practice to
>> have a single bug for both engine and vdsm changes. Then such a check is
>> not really helping much, most bugs are just going to lay around in MODIFIED.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> michal
>>

>> rhev-integ at redhat.com 2017-04-26 12:11:40 CEST
>>
>> INFO: Bug status wasn't changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA due to the
>> following reason:
>>
>> [PROJECT 'vdsm'/PRODUCT 'ovirt-engine' MISMATCH]
>>
>> For more info please contact:
>> infra at ovirt.org

Eyal edri

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)