ansible-suite-master failure

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 16:59:32 UTC 2017

Hi Ondra,
By coincidence when working on a different patch [1] I noticed the
ansible suite is failing on the infra side, this should be fixed in
[2], but now it is failing[3] on something else:

16:46:27 TASK [ovirt-deploy : Remove default datacenter]
********************************
16:46:29 An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full
traceback, use -vvv. The error was: TypeError: expected string or
buffer
16:46:29 fatal: [lago-ansible-suite-master-engine]: FAILED! =>
{"changed": false, "failed": true, "msg": "expected string or buffer"}
16:46:29 to retry, use: --limit
@/home/jenkins/workspace/ovirt-system-tests_master_check-patch-el7-x86_64/ovirt-system-tests/ansible-suite-master/engine.retry
16:46:29
16:46:29 PLAY RECAP
16:46:29 lago-ansible-suite-master-engine : ok=14   changed=1
unreachable=0    failed=1

As the none-ansible suite is not failing, I assume this is something
on the ansible side, could you please take a look?

Thanks,

Nadav.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/76225
[2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/76250