oVirt infra weekly meeting notes 02.08.2017

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Wed Aug 2 15:41:08 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
Please find the notes from today's meeting below:

PHX DC:

   -

   ovirt-storage02 hardware replacement done, ready to re-provision
   OVIRT-1490 <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1490>
   -

   FC26 slaves created from glance images, some problems with sudo
   OVIRT-1415 <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1415>
   -

   Staging Gerrit upgraded to 2.14 OVIRT-1450
   <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1450>
   -

   Jenkins was stuck due to CPU soft lockup OVIRT-1569
   <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1569>
   -

   Jenkins root disk got filled with logs OVIRT-1555
   <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1555>

Other topics:

   -

   Gerrit was down due to blocked I/O OVIRT-1559
   <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1559>

Action items:

   -

   Start discussion on storing OS disks only on storage domains, mount the
   rest to VMs directly.
   -

   FC26 - rebuild bare metals, leave 16 VMs max.
   -

   Update all Jenkins plugins (specifically pipeline and gerrit trigger)
   -

   Check if we need aliases on the mailing list server
   -

   Review SSH access policies

--
Regards,