[vdsm][tag][ovirt-4.1] heads-up: No Vdsm tag yet

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 09:01:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We don't have a Vdsm tag yet for 4.1.5.
The one and only reason is I'm experiencing very slow network and
unreachable gerrit, with pages failing to load or just returning "Server
Unavailable".

All patches needed for the next tag but
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/80425/ were merged. 80425 was queued for
review/merge this morning, but not done for the aforementioned network
hiccups.

I'm fine if someone with better network connection (Yaniv?) proceeds
with tagging, otherwise I'll execute as soon as network allows.

I'll post another update - hopefully the tag announcement later today.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
Senior SW Eng., Virtualization R&D