[CQ]: 80539,2 (ovirt-engine) failed "ovirt-master" system tests

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Sun Aug 13 11:22:34 UTC 2017

Nope, the upgrade suit failed, but no error shows up. You can see some
strange jenkins error in blue ocean. Looks like a bug with one of the
recent plugin updates. Try resubmitting the change if not more engine
patches come in soon.

Adding ovirt-infra instead of rhv-devops because this is an upstream issue.

On 13 August 2017 at 14:09, Dafna Ron <dron at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We seem to have a NPE which I do not think is related to the failed patch.
>
> did anyone see this before?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dafna

Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi
Red Hat EMEA
redhat.com | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. | redhat.com/trusted