Openshift v2 being retired -- plans

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 10:03:28 UTC 2017

Quack,

Our assets:
  - user 'ovirt':
    + wiki: I don't have access to this account, the old wiki is dead,
so unless there is another wiki around I don't know I guess this is unused
  - user 'ovirtweb':
    + beta: this is the website; we would need a small VM with httpd
(static website) and that's about it; I've got Ansible rules I can use
to build it very fast and adapting the current publishing from the
builder host is already Ansible-managed and easy
    + status: this is the Cachet instance; I guess Evegheni knows more
about it and could move this in another VM quicky too

So let's prioritize this and get it over with.

\_o<