CI failure with tox

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Tue Aug 29 11:18:50 UTC 2017

On 29 August 2017 at 11:28, Francesco Romani <fromani at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Infra,
>

> while running CI on some patches (example:
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/80967/) I see this failure[1]
>
> It seems to me something on the CI worker is broken, could anyone check?
>
> let me stress that the tests pass on my fedora laptop and that the
> failure seems unrelated to my patch(es).

Note that its failing inside the EL7 chroot but not the FC25 chroot.
Could you be using some version of a library call that does not exist
on EL7 or returns different output?

Not that test scripts always run inside an isolated chroot, so chances
of something in the build slave affecting them are slim as long as
you're not trying to connect to any external services or devices.

This does not look like an obvious build slave issue, so CCing devel.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi