Openshift v2 being retired -- plans

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 04:44:27 UTC 2017

Quack,

On 08/30/2017 12:35 AM, Marc Dequènes (Duck) wrote:

> As for 'ovirtweb/beta', I can create a ticket and do it. I still need to
> learn how to create a VM by myself, always lazily relied on you to do it
> :-).

I'd like some help to create the VM please.

The doc:

http://ovirt-infra-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Phoenix_Lab/oVirt_Hosts/index.html#ovirt-datacenter-organization
does not explain the steps.

I found a el7_cloud_image and used it. My VM did not have a network
interface created by default so I added one. Also I thought we were over
with Foreman, but it does not seem so, so I created a config. Now I
don't know what's going on with my VM but the provisioning does not
happen for some reason. Could someone help me?

Btw, the oVirt engine and Foreman websites have broken TLS certificates
as well as very short admin passwords. I think we should do better as
all this is available from outside.

\_o<