Openshift v2 being retired -- plans

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 06:11:08 UTC 2017

Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHCE, RHCi, RHV-DevOps Team
https://ifireball.wordpress.com/

בתאריך 30 באוג׳ 2017 08:01 AM,‏ "Marc Dequènes (Duck)" <duck at redhat.com>
כתב:

Btw I tried to create an account in the oVirt engine UI and you cannot
just add any person but I'm not to be found in the internal
authorization provider either so…

Foreman was ok though.

The engine local users DB is a relatively new feature (since 3.6 afair).
Our engine instance predates it so it may not be setup at all. It doesn't
have a gui anyway.

I prefer not to have local users though, but rely on external auth
providers instead. Its theoretically possible to attach engine to something
like Keycloak, but someone needes to figure out the details...