[CQ]: 84948,3 (ovirt-engine) failed "ovirt-master" system tests

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Dec 3 13:17:29 UTC 2017

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Daniel Belenky <dbelenky at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 12:47 PM oVirt Jenkins <jenkins at ovirt.org> wrote:
>
>> Change 84948,3 (ovirt-engine) is probably the reason behind recent system
>> test
>> failures in the "ovirt-master" change queue and needs to be fixed.
>>
>> This change had been removed from the testing queue. Artifacts build from
>> this
>> change will not be released until it is fixed.
>>
>> For further details about the change see:
>> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/84948/3
>>
>> For failed test results see:
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4245/
>>
> This test failed to sync centos-extras repo.
> reposync failed probably because we didn't use mirrors in this run. We
> didn't use mirrors because mk_mirrors_index-yum
> <http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/system-mk_mirrors_index-yum/18187/console>
> failed (no space on host).

Evgheni, please priorize the task to add monitoring to the mirrors server.

> I've re-added the change to the queue (nothing was merged after the failed
> change) and I'll free some space in our mirror server now.
> Maybe we should give higher priority toOVIRT-1334 - Setup a cleanup job
> for the mirrors <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1334>(?)

I bumped the priority to it, we need to start addressing these issues and
not manually clean it up every time,
Let's try to think on how we can apply a cleanup flow that won't interfere
with the jobs that are using the mirrors.

> --
> Daniel Belenky

Eyal edri

MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)