[oVirt Jenkins] test-repo_ovirt_experimental_master - Build #5084 - FAILURE!

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 13:35:04 UTC 2017

My bad, but you probably know that by now :)
We're trying to get rid of all the pkg on static repos if they already have
build-artifacts jobs.

Triggering the relevant job fixed the issue already and it should be
updated on last experimental run.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Evgheni Dereveanchin <ederevea at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi, test-repo_ovirt_experimental_master started falling
> due to a missing RPM:
>
> Error: Package: ovirt-engine-4.2.0-0.0.master.
> 20170202104906.git31183cd.el7.centos.noarch (alocalsync)
>            Requires: ovirt-engine-wildfly-overlay >= 10.0.0
>
> This existed before but now due to reposync/mirror being in place
> it's hard to understand why it disappeared. Can you help me identify
> the reason this RPM is missing? The patch triggering the job did
> not change any dependencies, so it's likely something infra-related.
>
> Regards,
> Evgheni Dereveanchin

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)