When trigged manually the check-merged job

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 12:14:16 UTC 2017

On 9 January 2017 at 11:32, Yaniv Bronheim <ybronhei at redhat.com> wrote:
> When trigged manually the check-merged job for specific patch we don't see
> the link in the patch History - see in https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/69802/3
>
> it used to be different .. can we get the link back?

The replies to Gerrit are done by the Gerrit trigger plugin. Its it is
not used to trigger the job, then it also does not (and never did)
report to Gerrit.

Our Jenkins is configured with complex triggering mechanisms, please
avoid triggering jobs manually. If you want to make jobs run , you can
emulate Gerrit events with the "Query and Trigger Gerrit patches"
screen here:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/gerrit_manual_trigger/

--
Barak Korren