CI not running on ovirt-engine-dashboard-1.1 branch

Daniel Belenky dbelenky at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 14:15:44 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

It seems that this is the first patch for this branch, and I see it was
sent at Jan 5th. The corresponding Jenkins job
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine-dashboard_4.1_check-merged-el7-x86_64/
was
also created at Jan 5th, so maybe you've sent your patch before the job was
created?
Anyway, Gil has triggered the build now manually.

PS: Re-triggering gerrit hooks wont trigger your build, if you want to
build with specific patchset, go to this link
<http://jenkins.ovirt.org/gerrit_manual_trigger/> , and input your patch's
change-id.

Thanks,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Greg Sheremeta <gshereme at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Even after [3] was merged, no CI is running on [1] and [2].
> I tried "Re-run hooks: all" but no luck.
>
> Any ideas? Something else I need to do?
>
> Greg
>
> [1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/69731/
> [2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/69735/