CI gives +1 on gerrit as a response to 'ci please build'.

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 14:14:35 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 4:05 PM, Gil Shinar <gshinar at redhat.com> wrote:

> Edy showed me the issue. I think we haven't thought about that.
> 'ci please build' actually executes build artifacts jobs and when they
> succeed, they change the "continuous integration" flag to +1.
>
> Can we control it from the Gerrit?

I couldn't find any reference for response from Jenkins to Grrit in the
yaml templates in std CI, so not sure its configurable per job, it might be
on the main Jenkins configuration.
Barak - do you know where the grading is defined for Gerrit Trigger in
YAML?

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you provide links with example?
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Edward Haas <ehaas at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When issuing 'ci please build' to generate artifacts, on success it sets
>>> Continuous-Integration to +1.
>>>
>>> It should not do that.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Edy.

>> --
>> Eyal Edri
>> Associate Manager
>> RHV DevOps
>> EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
>> Red Hat Israel
>>
>> phone: +972-9-7692018 <+972%209-769-2018>
>> irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)