[lago-devel] Lago v0.32 released

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 07:57:26 UTC 2017

On 18 January 2017 at 00:41, Nadav Goldin <ngoldin at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi, as luckily this bug was discovered early, and mock cache refreshes
> once in 2 days, the only failure I could spot due to that is here[1],
> so to be sure Lago v0.32 won't get installed on the slaves, I cleaned
> up manually the mock cache on all ovirt-srv*, so on next run they
> should pull v0.33.

To avoid having to play with mock caches in the future and remove the
potential to break OST on Lago updates, I suggest we specify an exact lago
version on the OST *.packages files.
This will allow using the OST check_patch job as essentially a gate for
Lago updates. It will also mean that when we do updated Lago, mock caches
will be invalidated immediately.

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com