[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt_4.1_he-system-tests - Build # 171 - Failure!

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Wed Jul 5 15:22:56 UTC 2017

It indeed looks like a repository issue - in the logs I see it failed
downloading some of the packages during reposync stage. Also I saw the
failures were on 2 different hosts, so it doesn't look like a slave
related issue.

I just re-triggered it [2] and it passed the reposync stage. Could it
be that repository is being updated during the time the job is
scheduled?

Nadav.

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_4.1_he-system-tests/175/