oVirt infra weekly meeting notes 12.07.2017

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 15:10:09 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
Starting from today notes from our weekly Infra meeting will be published
to this list.
Please find them below:

Agenda:

   -

   Jenkins update scheduled for today - OVIRT-1519
   <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1519>
   -

   Storage02 hardware replacement under negotiation - OVIRT-1384
   <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1384>
   -

   Current plan for Storage02 is to set up iSCSI and move workloads -
   OVIRT-1490 <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1490>

   -

   Meeting notes are now sent to oVirt Infra list
   -

   We’ll create a twitter account to send infra updates there
   -

   Several fixes to MailMan3 ansible playbooks
   -

   Fedora 26 is out - will add more slaves and decommission FC24
   -

      Old puppet has problems on FC26.
      -

      Alternatives for config management
      -

         Ansible
         -

         cloud init
         -

         Shell script
         -

         LDAP
         -

         Build custom images

Action Items:

   -

   Schedule backup integrity tests
   -

   Schedule meeting about glance image update scripts
   -

   Define preferred workflow of builder provisioning ( both VM/bare metal )
   and choose best config management solution

--
Regards,
Evgheni Dereveanchin