Can't upgrade F25 to F26 because of repoman?

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 08:33:12 UTC 2017

Hello All.

There is a new repoman version [1] now available for fc26 that drops the
missing dependency. I pushed it only to fc26 for now as there are also some
build related fixes that I need to figure out too, but they are related
only when you want to build repoman on fc26.

Anton.

[1]
http://resources.ovirt.org/repos/ci-tools/fc26/noarch/repoman-2.0.33-1.fc26.noarch.rpm