[CQ]: 79771, 1 (ovirt-log-collector) failed "ovirt-4.1" system tests

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 12:38:37 UTC 2017

We had an infra issue in the morning, which failed due to an issue on the
Jenkins master which was fixed.
Currently, the CQ doesn't have capabilities to differ between a real issue
to an infra issue, hopefully, its something we can address in future
versions.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 11:09 AM, oVirt Jenkins <jenkins at ovirt.org> wrote:
>
>> Change 79771,1 (ovirt-log-collector) is probably the reason behind recent
>> system test failures in the "ovirt-4.1" change queue and needs to be
>> fixed.
>>
>> This change had been removed from the testing queue. Artifacts build from
>> this
>> change will not be released until it is fixed.
>>
>> For further details about the change see:
>> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/79771/1
>

> I don't see how this can be causing issues in the queue despite the patch
> has been merged super-fastly without reviews.
> Douglas please get at least a review before merging.
>

>> For failed test results see:
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-4.1_change-queue-tester/671/

> SANDRO BONAZZOLA
>
> ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D
>
> Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
> <https://red.ht/sig>
> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>

Eyal edri

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)