[CQ]: 79835,1 (imgbased) failed "ovirt-master" system tests

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 12:29:22 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> Dusan,
>
> This looks very much like a false positive because nothing in OST is
> using imgbased.

It might be false positive in terms of the cause, but we should still
investigate/communicate to devel so someone will look
at it, in case its the same race we've seen in the past, which currently
has a workaround.

We agreed last time that if the last workaround isn't enough, we'll disable
the test for now.

> I've re-triggered the 'queue add' operation for this change to
> resubmit it to the queue so that it will get re-tested (and probably
> pass).

Eyal edri

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)