[CQ]: 79835,1 (imgbased) failed "ovirt-master" system tests

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 13:34:12 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Dusan Fodor <dfodor at redhat.com> wrote:

> So should i escalate this to devels?

We need to understand if its the same issue first,
Start by sending email to devel list, put allon and tal in the 'to' as well.
It might not be the same issue and a new race, so just send a usual error
report, but don't include "suspected patch"
because we don't know what caused it.

> And disable the tests for now?

Not for now, if it keeps failing we'll see.