admin user list

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 03:17:34 UTC 2017

Quack,

So I'm setting up admin users for infra-ansible and the associated
machines to give you root access. I need some help to understand how
this list is defined.

In Puppet I could find 23 users (not counting the devel and system
accounts). If I log onto backup I can only find 18 of them deployed. So
for example account 'dfediuck' is not created while I can't find any
difference with other properly created ones. It does not seem there are
Puppet groups defined either.

On the contrary if I log into resources I can find extra users like
'rafaelmartins' and they are nowhere to be found into Puppet. So I guess
they were added manually. This makes removing users no more in the
project very difficult, so I think we should audit user accounts.

Could someone give a hand please?
\_o<