status of infra-ansible

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 03:45:00 UTC 2017

Quack,

I've tried to make friend with Gerrit and I was able to put the
repository back into the race. So the current recipes match reality now.

Please note I found and added support for using "Ansible Vault made
easy". It requires adding a few line in your .gitconfig and you should
enjoy full diff and merge support in a readable way from now on (see
README.md).

I moved over the web builder recipe to the repo (from the OSAS one).

I added Quaid to the project group, Misc was already there.

Plans for the future:
  - list of admin accounts: that's the last piece to give you full
control over your own services (see "admin user list" thread); this does
not change OSAS's involvement in any way
  - more improvements around ML/mail
  - configure CI (I would probably need help, volunteer?)
  - find contributors to Ansibilize more things and help review

\_o<