Mail aliases early Spring cleanup

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 08:00:58 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Marc Dequènes (Duck) <duck at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Quack,
>
> So, I'm adding new patches/reviews, in order to avoid a single messy
> commit to review. I followed instructions in my headset so it should be
> fine.
>
> Remaining questions you could help solve:
>   - is ovirtbot is alive and needed?

No, I suggest replacing it with Slack + bot addons.
Any bot we'll need for infra, we can use a Jenkins job to do it.

>   - do we use or would like to continue using copr?

No, ideally all projects should be official builds in jenkins.ovirt.org, if
anyone wants to use copr on his own, he can, but not sure if we need to
have something in infra for it.

>   - is hootsuite really in use and/or should we keep it?

Where is it used today?

> I asked Quaid about his alias.
>
> All other comments should have been addressed. If not please shout on
> this thread.
>
> \_o<

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)