[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ ovirt-engine-4.1 ] [ 02.03.2017 ] [004_basic_sanity]

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Sun Mar 19 08:27:20 UTC 2017

בתאריך 17 במרץ 2017 02:32 PM,‏ "Piotr Kliczewski" <
piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com> כתב:

The change was merged 2 weeks ago. How can we make sure not to waste
people time next time to analyze the issue?

"Merged" is hardly "released".

As long as a fix does not make it to a release, users can still come across
the issue, and so can OST. I can't think of a quick way to avoid that, but
I'm open to suggestions....

WRT getting more frequent oVirt releases, I'm hardly in a position to give
input about that.