[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ ovirt-engine-4.1 ] [ 02.03.2017 ] [004_basic_sanity]

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Mar 19 08:33:32 UTC 2017

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Oved Ourfali <oourfali at redhat.com> wrote:

> As Piotr mentioned, the job is using 1.3.8 however 1.3.9 was released.....

Thanks,
We will look into the logs and find out what caused it to use 1.3.8 and
report here on the results, can't be sure yet if its a bug in the job or
anything else.

> On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> בתאריך 17 במרץ 2017 02:32 PM,‏ "Piotr Kliczewski" <
>> piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com> כתב:
>>

>> The change was merged 2 weeks ago. How can we make sure not to waste
>> people time next time to analyze the issue?
>>

>> "Merged" is hardly "released".
>>
>> As long as a fix does not make it to a release, users can still come
>> across the issue, and so can OST. I can't think of a quick way to avoid
>> that, but I'm open to suggestions....
>>
>> WRT getting more frequent oVirt releases, I'm hardly in a position to
>> give input about that.

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)