Access to dnsmasq configs in CI

Ondrej Svoboda osvoboda at redhat.com
Sun Mar 26 12:23:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is there a way for me to access /var/lib/libvirt/dnsmasq/*.conf from inside
of our mock/chroot (by bind-mounting /var/lib/libvirt perhaps)? Or could I
get access to a Jenkins slave?

I need to know why OST patches ([1] and [2]) fail. Against my expectation,
DNS might not actually be disabled in libvirt networks (in dnsmasq serving
DHCP with DNS configuration in them).

I could obtain libvirt XML for the respective networks, but I really want
to make sure and see dnsmasq configs, and either confirm or rule out my
suspiction.

The patch that is supposed to disable DNS in non-management networks [3] is
indeed included in the Git branch which leads to [1].

Thanks,
Ondra

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/74290/
[2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/74291/