Fwd: Your message to Users awaits moderator approval

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed May 3 07:41:22 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Oved Ourfali <oourfali at redhat.com> wrote:

> I guess it would be best if you subscribe, but it isn't mandatory.
> CC-ing infra at ovirt.org just in case I'm missing something.

I think you have to subscribe to the list in order to send emails,
otherwise the list can be spammed by bots or un-authorised users.

> On May 2, 2017 12:08 PM, "Jia Zhang" <jiazhan at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Oved:
>> I have posted a mail on the topic and got a mail , waiting for
>> verification.
>> Shall I do anything else to get new updates ?
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Kevin Zhang
>> GSS Pek Lab Admin
>> ☺: Kevin|jiazhan | ✉: jiazhan at redhat.com
>>
>> Most of your answer is here,
>> https://operations.cee.redhat.com/

Eyal edri

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)