Can't use docker'command in Jenkins: client is newer than server

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed May 3 11:27:44 UTC 2017

On 3 May 2017 at 14:21, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 3 May 2017 at 14:07, Juan Hernández <jhernand at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> But I see you were trying to build from el7 mock running on FC24. This
> probably should work, as we are keeping Docker up to date all the time
> (Updates are pulled to the slave by the very same job). Where are you
> getting the client from?

Gonna answer myself. This is from the mock setup logs:

    docker           x86_64 2:1.12.6-16.el7.centos  centos-extras-el7   14 M

So its coming from centos-extras. I guess with FC24 being EOLed soon,
it is no longer being updated, so I guess the node-filter must be
used.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi