FC24 build failure for ovirt-engine-4.1 branch backport

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Tue May 23 14:38:51 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 23 May 2017 at 16:45, Martin Perina <mperina at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could you please take a look at FC24 build issue [2] for patch [1]?
> > IMO it's CI issue, 4.1 builds should not use ovirt-master-snapshot-static
> > repo, they should use ovirt-4.1-snapshot-static repo instead.
>
> This is not a CI issue. The repos being used are configured in the
> *.repos file in the engine repo not in the CI system.

​Ahh, the issue was that patch was incorrectly cherry-picked into
ovirt-engine-4.1 branch, that's why it used repos from master instead of
4.1.
When I cherry-picked the patch properly into ovirt-engine-4.1 branch and
posted new version, the build is finished fine.

Thanks and sorry for the noise

Martin
​