ci +1 missing

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 12:04:41 UTC 2017

Hi Eitan,

These two tests are different ones.

if you look at the first test that ran yesterday, its called check-patch
and its triggered automatically when you upload your patch.

The second one that was triggered by you typing ci please build, is
'build-artifacts-on-demand'.

the one that you need to succeed for the ci +1 is the check-patch one.

Thanks.
Dafna