[oVirt Jenkins] standard-enqueue - Build #6956 - FAILURE!

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 16:49:30 UTC 2017

Hi Martin, Andrej,

Do you guys still need the 3.6 and 4.0 build jobs, given that there
not going to be any more 4.0 and 3.6 oVirt releases?

Since the jobs exists, the system is trying to release their results
into those no-longer existing releases. This results in messages like
the forwarded one spamming our infra list.

Could you remove that jobs building for obsolete oVirt versions?

Thanks,
Barak.

On 15 November 2017 at 18:21,  <jenkins at jenkins.phx.ovirt.org> wrote:
> Build: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/standard-enqueue/6956/
> Build Name: #6956
> Build Description: Gerrit: 82230 - mom (3.6, 4.0, 4.1, master)
> Build Status: FAILURE
> Gerrit change: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/82230
> - title: Use ping2 RPC method to test connection
> - project: mom
> - branch: master
> - author: Andrej Krejcir <akrejcir at redhat.com>

Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi
Red Hat EMEA
redhat.com | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. | redhat.com/trusted