OST Networking suite -- local repo server problem

Daniel Belenky dbelenky at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 11:47:28 UTC 2017

I've added a comment to your patch. The problem is that you're using
pytest instead of lago. Please take a look in run_suite() method in any
other suite's control.sh, and you'll get the general idea of how it should
be composed.
When you run tests though lago's interfact (lago ovirt runtest), lago will
make sure the internal server is running.

--

DANIEL BELENKY

RHV DEVOPS

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D