upgrade-from-release-suite-master failure reason

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Tue Oct 17 09:55:41 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I ran several OST on a patchset I'm about to merge.
The standard OST tests finished with success (see [1]), although
upgrade-from-release-suite-master fail for an odd reason of "Failed to
clear zombie commands." (see [2])

I don't recall any changes related to upgrade, so I was wondering if
maybe I'm missing something with my patchset, or it is a known issue
not related to my changes?

[1]
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_manual/1384/
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_manual/1386/

[2] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_manual/1385/ :
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Setup validation': Failed to clear
zombie commands. Please access support in attempt to resolve the
problem

Regards,
Maor