ioprocess builds stuck waiting for executor

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Oct 29 14:05:30 UTC 2017

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 3:55 PM Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> It looks like your project is set to run on old fc23 || fc24 labels,
>> while we are moving to remove all of these slaves.
>> You should update it to run on el7 which isn't fast moving as fedora,
>> that's how you'll make sure you'll have enough slaves available.
>>
>> (I think you can even drop the node restriction even, since its running
>> on mock )
>>

> I did not add any restriction, and have no idea how to change it.
>
> Can someone from your team fix this in the project config?

Usually the maintainer updates it in the Jenkins project YAML. We are
working to move this info to the project itself (automation.yaml), but
until then I think it will be useful
for you as a maintainer to get to know this process, as you would want to
start building probably for new Fedora versions soon or drop obselete
versions.

We can of course help to educate on the flow, but ownership remains at the
maintainers hands.

Here is the patch to help in this case: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83347/