planned Gerrit maintenance

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Sun Sep 3 10:04:48 UTC 2017

Some interesting features added, worth noting:
- Comments to email
- Change Assignee - Nice for workflow, the patch is done and now waits for
a reviewers? pass the stick. Can be used in more than one way I guess.
Worth discussions.
- new UI (not GWT, but not that beauty as well... probably will take time
to shape up)

https://www.gerritcodereview.com/releases/2.14.md#Release-Highlights