[ovirt-devel] New design for the Gerrit UI

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 14:59:10 UTC 2017

On 6 September 2017 at 17:17, Greg Sheremeta <gshereme at redhat.com> wrote:

> I can do it. But ...
>

>> It a completely new code base, we will need to redo everything from
>> scratch. But we probably aught to do that, because it seems like the
>> way forward for Gerrit.
>>

> Shouldn't we just cut over and do the work once?

The new UI does not cover 100% of functionality yet, but yeah, I suppose we
can focus all efforts on the new UI since this is what I expect most
developers will be using given that it does cover pretty much everything
developers use on a day-to-day basis.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi