[CQ]: 74005, 28 (vdsm) failed "ovirt-master" system tests, but isn't the failure root cause

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 14:41:04 UTC 2017

Indeed, it is a false positive. ovirt-srv22 was the last in queue for
updates and I accidentally updated it to Fedora 26 which has a known qemu
bug [1] causing this issue. This should be fixed now as I've rebuilt it to
CentOS 7 that is not affected and can run OST properly. My bad, sorry for
the inconvenience.

[1] https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OST-74

--
Regards,